We're simply in love with this recipe by Taming Of The Spoon: A Pancetta Crisps with Goat Cheese & Figs! This is a great idea if you're looking to impress your dinner guests; or if you’re looking for something a little more special than the usual cheese and fruit tray. Not to say how visually pleasing this presentation is!
To make this recipe, you'll need:
- 12 thin pancetta slices
- 12 generous teaspoons soft fresh goat cheese
- Dalmatia Fig Jam
- 12 small baby arugula leaves
- 6 small fresh figs, sliced
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place pancetta in a single layer on 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Bake pancetta until crisp and nicely browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain pancetta crisps on paper towels and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Transfer pancetta crisps to a serving dish. Top each crisp with 1 teaspoon goat cheese, some fig jam to taste, 1 arugula leaf, and fig slices. Sprinkle with thyme and serve.
To check the lovely folks who made this recipe, visit - tamingofsthespoon.com
Photo credit - Taming of the Spoon