The lovely folks at Hall Nesting created this great recipe using our Dalmatia Fig Spread, that you simply have to try! Our Fig Spread is cooked with great care to protect the integrity of the fruit and to create a rich, full-bodied, fruity flavor--an unsurpassed tasting experience!
- 3-5* salmon fillets
- 5 strips bacon
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 4 oz Dalmatia fig spread
- ¼ cup white wine
- ¼ cup pistachios, shelled and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fry bacon.
- Remove bacon from pan and set aside. Drain pan. Add onions to pan and sauté for 2 minutes. While cooking, crumble bacon.
- Pour wine into pan to deglaze. Add fig spread, bacon and pistachios. Cook for 4 minutes over medium low heat.
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Cover fish with fig mix.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until fully cooked through.